[Ws2-so_ac] Draft progress report for the Work Stream 2 project on SOAC Accountability -- for

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:22:04 UTC 2016

Dear Fartzaneh

i have  made serious comments and request you to kindly capture  THEM ALL

I have spent considerable time and I do not want to present them again AT
THE FUTURE CALL

In /at the last call I was inappropriately and unfairly interrupted by the
person conducting the call

I WILL NOT support that in future.

We must be given ample opportunity to freely and democratically express our
views and NO Co-Chair is allowed to interrupt any speaker

I mentioned that at the third CCWG call,

If some people pushing to misinterpret any of the stress tests I strongly
object to that

Pls carefully read my comments and capture them kindly

Much appreciated