[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for our upcoming WS2- SOAC-Accountability meeting Dec 1st 1300 UTC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:06:49 UTC 2016

So Sorry this went out before the last few edits to the Agenda were saved
please use this as your Agenda reference

on Thursday, 1st December @ 13:00 UTC.

> CALL DETAILS:
> Link to Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/mssi-projects/
***New Adobe Connect link, please bookmark!!

https://community.icann.org/x/w5DDAw  (3 min CLO)

> 2. Updates (5-10 mins) :-
> *Short Review of CCWG Plenary meeting (2-3 min CLO)
*Expected input from the Survey sent to SOandAC's (2-3 min CLO)
> * Any Sub Team Activities since our last call (3-5 min SDB/FB)
>
> 3. Introduction to IRP in the context of our mandade to Review and
comment on the applicability of IRP for use with AC/SO Accountability.
30-40 mins)
> * Introduction, outline of IRP and background information   (Total 15 -
20 min guest Chair IRP ST David McAuley)
>     -  Further  interventions and comments by the Ombuds  and te Chair of
the IOT-WT  (5-10 min HW/SB)
>     - Start up discussion on our review of applicability of IRP to AC/SO
Accountability   (10 min )
>     - next steps  (5 min CLO)

> 4. Next Meeting and future Meeting schedule (2 Min CLO/Staff)
>
> 5. AOB and recap of any AI's (3min CLO)
>
> Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the
option to Dial Out to your Phone.
> Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the Country Code if needed).
> After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters,
please MUTE your phone.
> This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select *6
again.

> If you are unable to log into Adobe Connect and can only join via phone:
> List of International Dial-In Numbers: View dial-in numbers Participant
Passcode: 526 338 4535