[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for our upcoming WS2- SOAC-Accountability meeting Dec 1st 1300 UTC

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Dec 1 12:58:55 UTC 2016

The link to the Google Doc for sub team 2 (draft report) is:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14XrP2QiGv04qNtn_EuOR3nEc6uAN2ySlpQM5f69PNI8/edit?usp=sharing

From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com<mailto:langdonorr at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 9:19 PM
To: Brenda Brewer <mssi-secretariat at icann.org<mailto:mssi-secretariat at icann.org>>, Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org<mailto:sdelbianco at netchoice.org>>, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com<mailto:farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Agenda for our upcoming WS2- SOAC-Accountability meeting Dec 1st 1300 UTC

Clean  Agenda for use in AC Room

> On 1 Dec 2016 12:58, "Cheryl Langdon-Orr" <langdonorr at gmail.com<mailto:langdonorr at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > Please join the Work Stream 2 -  SOAC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #13 on Thursday, 1st December @ 13:00 UTC.
> >
> > CALL DETAILS:
> > Link to Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/mssi-projects/ ***New Adobe Connect link, please bookmark!!
> > Mobile: tel://1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535#

Agenda

0.  Call Administration (2- 5 min CLO)

1. Review of any AI's from call #12 on November 23rd see    https://community.icann.org/x/w5DDAw  (3 min CLO)

2. Updates (5-10 mins) :-
    *Short Review of CCWG Plenary meeting (2-3 min CLO)
    *Expected input from the Survey sent to SOandAC's (2-3 min CLO)

    * Any Sub Team Activities since our last call (3-5 min SDB/FB)

3. Introduction to IRP in the context of our mandade to Review and comment on the applicability of IRP for use with AC/SO Accountability. 30-40 mins)
    * Introduction, outline of IRP and background information   (Total 15 - 20 min guest Chair IRP ST David McAuley)
        -  Further  interventions and comments by the Ombuds  and te Chair of the IOT-WT  (5-10 min HW/SB)
        - Start up discussion on our review of applicability of IRP to AC/SO Accountability   (10 min )
        - next steps  (5 min CLO)

4. Next Meeting and future Meeting schedule (2 Min CLO/Staff)

5. AOB and recap of any AI's (3min CLO)

Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option to Dial Out to your Phone.

Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the Country Code if needed).

After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please MUTE your phone.
This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select *6 again.

If you are unable to log into Adobe Connect and can only join via phone:

List of International Dial-In Numbers: View dial-in numbers Participant Passcode: 526 338 4535