[Ws2-so_ac] FW: [CCWG-Advisors] MSAF use this version

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Jul 25 22:16:58 UTC 2016

Thanks Grace - I think there was an earlier documentation of this when it
wasn't being talked about as part of the Community mechanism per se. This
proposal is the version where it is the Empowered Community.  I can't
recall when William sent that but I remember it... do you have it available?

cheers
Jordan

On 26 July 2016 at 10:12, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Grace.
>
> On 26 Jul 2016 00:38, "Grace Abuhamad" <grace.abuhamad at icann.org> wrote:
>
>> Part of the subgroup’s remit includes addressing the concept of a mutual
>> accountability forum. Please review the document sent by Willie Currie
>> (CCWG-ACCT Advisor) last October, outlining the multistakeholder
>> accountability forum. This document will also be uploaded to the Wiki.
>>

>> --
>>
>> *Grace Abuhamad*
>>
>> Manager, Public Policy
>>

>> *ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers*
>>
>> 801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006
>>
>> Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638
>>

>> *Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition? *
>>
>> *LEARN MORE* <https://www.icann.org/stewardship-accountability>*. **STAY
>> UPDATED* <https://www.icann.org/stewardship-accountability#status>*. *
>> *FOLLOW* <https://twitter.com/icann>*. **ENGAGE*
>> <https://www.icann.org/stewardship-accountability#involved>*. *
>>

>> *From: *<ccwg-advisors-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of william currie <
>> willie.currie at gmail.com>
>> *Date: *Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 6:37 AM
>> *To: *CCWG-Advisors <ccwg-advisors at icann.org>
>> *Subject: *[CCWG-Advisors] MSAF use this version
>>

>> I omitted ALAC from the first document so please use this version...

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ *

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob) | Skype: jordancarter
jordan at InternetNZ.net.nz | www.InternetNZ.nz

*A better world through a better Internet*