[Ws2-so_ac] ccNSO survey on accountability

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Thu Jul 28 12:31:49 UTC 2016

Dear John,

You are correct that the survey did not refer to specific accountability
standards, and I tend to agree that it is close to a “community satisfaction
survey”. It’s up to this group to decide what you mean by SO/AC
accountability and whether that type of approach is part of it, and/or
specific standards are recommended.

Best

Mathieu