[Ws2-so_ac] AGENDA - Work Stream 2 - SOAC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #12 - TODAY - Wednesday, 23 November @ 05:00 UTC.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:09:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think the phrase came from the ws1 report. If improve of
transparency(mutual) across SO/AC is what we achieve then we just need to
check if it improves overall accountability.

In essence, I think what we finally propose is most important and not
necessarily the title. For avoidance of doubt, I do also agree with you
that mutual accountability in this context can best be exhibited through
transparency of each SO/AC processes and the ability for each SO/AC to use
those processes to engage one another.

For instance I do appreciate the idea behind the "GAC-GNSO Consultation
Group" that will allow GAC participation in the GNSO PDP. The level of
transparency and consideration that is given to such deliberation could
contribute to achieving mutual accountability(or transparency)

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos