[Ws2-so_ac] Link to DRAFT Questions for the Community for your Comment

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 04:47:13 UTC 2016

Please use the link below to access read and comment upon the 1st Draft of
Questions for the ICANN Community (AC's and SO's).   These are based upon
some of our previous discussions on this matter.  The Document is open for
Comment between now and our meeting this week, when we will review comments
received, discuss editing further and hopefully move forward towatds a
final set of proposed questions to be sent t the AC's and SO's as soon as
practical.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xigRIH7gE8NXEf6I0asyM6rUbGmbzHFcy0RGUZA84RY/edit?usp=drive_web

We look forward to your contributions.

Kindest regards,