[Ws2-so_ac] Correct Word Version of SO/AC Acct Staff paper

Karen Mulberry karen.mulberry at icann.org
Thu Oct 6 16:37:10 UTC 2016

I m sorry for the confusion with the Word document I attached.  It seems
that I sent you the link tot he Google doc and a word version of the SSR
Annual Report.

Attached is the correct Word document which should mirror the Google doc at
the link that I sent yesterday.

Thank you to everyone who noticed the error and explained the problem to me
as I must have saved one document under another name.

Karen Mulberry
Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives
ICANN