[Ws2-so_ac] WS 2 SO/AC Accountability progress report

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 12:07:23 UTC 2016

Thank you, Mr. Arasteh and Matthew for the comments.

I have made some changes to the document based on Matthew's comment and
have accepted the useful changes Mr. Arasteh added to the document. I have
tried to polish the document so had to make some minor changes and strike
out one of the sentences that was changed. I hope that is ok. This document
will be sent to the CCWG today.

Best

Farzaneh