[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for today's call

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:35:35 UTC 2016

Dear All,
I had some medical obligations yesterday.
Pls kindly  take into account my  complete comments as well as those
mentioned in the chat and at Adobe Connection.
I have serious difficulties with the invention of Round TABLE ON Mutual
 ACCOUNTABILITY
Please kindly read my comments,
You may put several pages of empty words satisfying the authors of those
words but  unless the effectiveness and usefulness and implementation
aspects of the issue are not clear I continue to express my
dissatisfactions.
I have given all reasons for the impractical and senseless aspects of the
matter
Regards