[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for today's call

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:12:16 UTC 2016

Hi Christopher,

The MSSI Staff send out (and did send out for this call) calander invites
directly to everyone listed as Member / Active Participants in this Sub
Team I ran through the list in that invite and note you are not listed in
that, so perhaps that is why you did not get notice until we sent out our
Agenda pre meeting  (which we send to the full mailing list including
Observer  as we welcome all to attend our calls regardless of 'nominated
status')  and yes this seems to be a confusion in all our groups...

Perhaps you wish to ensure you are listed as a Participant and not Observer
by contacting MSSI staf directly