[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for this weeks WS2 SO/AC Accountability Meeting #7 (22 Sept @ 19:00 UTC)

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:47:30 UTC 2016

*Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #7
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61610945> on
Thursday, 22 September @ 19:00 UTC*. Additional time zone support here
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=SO%2FAC+Accountability+Meeting+%235&iso=20160901T19&p1=1440&ah=1>

*CALL DETAILS:*

Link to Adobe Connect: *https://icann.adobeconnect.com/mssi-projects*
<https://icann.adobeconnect.com/mssi-projects> Mobile:
*tel://1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535#* <//1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535/>

Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the
option to *Dial Out* to your Phone.
Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the Country Code if needed).

After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please
*MUTE* your phone.
This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To *UNMUTE* select *6
again.

If you are *unable* to log into Adobe Connect and can *only* join via phone:

List of International Dial-In Numbers: *View dial-in numbers*
<https://mtginfo.pgi.com/globalcallmanagement.asp?bwebid=9820041&cid=da6be6bad7e75a17d774fce74d41&confid=da68e6b4d7e65a11d778fcee4d4c&brandid=1>
  Participant Passcode: 526 338 4535
*_________________________________________________________________________________________________________*
*Agenda*
SO/AC Meeting #7 (22 Sept @ 19:00 UTC)
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61610945>

0. Call Admin and Roll Call / Apologies

1. Welcome - Opening Remarks

2. Review (brief) of last call #6
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61608544> held on
Sept 6th  and any Action Items / Business Arising  (See Agenda Discussion
Item below)

3. Discussion Topics

   -      Drafting the
       text of questions based on the  bylaws charter for our group plus Rec
      10 and 12  - Can we start  some of this drafting now?
      -      Questions specific to ask each SO/AC about their
accountability mechanisms pending review of the staff paper...
      Can we delay this until after next week?

4. AOB

5. Next Meeting 28th Sept 0500 UTC ->  Looking to Review the Staff Briefing
paper for this group as a main Agenda Item

​Farzi, Steve and Cheryl

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]