[Ws2-so_ac] Discussion thread: making SOAC Recommendations consistent on open/closed/members/public

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 07:58:45 UTC 2017

ear All, The texts proposed by Farzaneh ,in my view also, shed some lights
on the issue, but I suggest to make it quite clear as follows:

“notes, minutes, records of all *open* membership meetings should be made
publicly available.”
 "notes, minutes, records of all  closed meetings, if any should be made
available for the members and  should not be made  publicly available .

Regards
Kavouss