[Ws2-so_ac] Discussion thread: making SOAC Recommendations consistent on open/closed/members/public

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Aug 3 12:58:09 UTC 2017

I agree with your clarification, Kavouss.  Good point.

From: Kavouss Arasteh <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com<mailto:kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 3:58 AM
To: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org<mailto:sdelbianco at netchoice.org>>, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com<mailto:langdonorr at gmail.com>>
Cc: farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com<mailto:farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>>, "ws2-so_ac at icann.org<mailto:ws2-so_ac at icann.org>" <ws2-so_ac at icann.org<mailto:ws2-so_ac at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Ws2-so_ac] Discussion thread: making SOAC Recommendations consistent on open/closed/members/public

ear All, The texts proposed by Farzaneh ,in my view also, shed some lights on the issue, but I suggest to make it quite clear as follows:

“notes, minutes, records of all open membership meetings should be made publicly available.”
 "notes, minutes, records of all  closed meetings, if any should be made available for the members and  should not be made  publicly available .

Regards
Kavouss