[Ws2-so_ac] Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #30 on Thursday 24th @ 1900 UTC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:14:17 UTC 2017

*Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #30
on Thursday 24th @ 1900 UTC*

CALL DETAILS: Link to Adobe Connect: https://participate.i
cann.org/mssi-projects  <https://participate.icann.org/mssi-projects>

Mobile: tel://1-712-770-4218*,,2731447485#
Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the
option to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to
change the Country Code if needed).

After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please
MUTE your phone.
This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select *6 again.

*​Agenda *

0. Call Admin and Roll Call / Apologies (2min-
​
​
 CLO
​
 )  Apologies

1. Welcome - Opening Remarks - Our aim and purpose for today's call (3-5
min-
​
 CLO)

2. Review (brief) of last meeting  records here and any Action Items (5-10
min- SDB, FB)
Refer here to  our Google Doc and any list interaction on changes to draft
text.

3. Primary Agenda Item - Discussion
​
(25
​ -35​
 min FB, CLO)

   -  Finalise our review of Public Comment documentation, and  consideration
   of any amendments to our recommendations and Final Report for CCWG
   consideration in September Plenary

Please see  this Document
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uAjMUtnaigi5-zSMGmmIbvFNcPxGQC0cMB_a7XskQfI/edit?usp=sharing>
for
reference on this item (to be displayed in the call)

​4​
.  Next Steps. Standing Item - (5 min- CLO)

   - - CCWG still need to FINALLY determine if any changes to our report
   are significant or not.
   - If significant changes are recommended, CCWG-Accountability WS2 may
   require a second public consultation. We however do *not* believe this
   will be the case.
   - If changes are (as we predict) not significant,
CCWG-Accountability WS2 can
   forward final recommendations to Chartering Organizations for approval, and
   then to the ICANN Board for consideration and adoption. Noting the timeline
   and Key milestone dates:- This will require that we lodge or Final Report
   by Sept 20th for consideration by the CCWG Plenary at our meeting on
   September  27th.

5.  AOB / Meeting Schedule (5 min- CLO)
August Dates:
Thursday 31st @ 0500 UTC​​