[Ws2-so_ac] Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #31 on Thursday 31st @ 0500 UTC
villa at reduniv.edu.cu
Wed Aug 30 19:11:15 UTC 2017
HI, good afternon/evening/morning
I’m travelling these days and I’m not sure to have Internet access to enter our next meeting Tomorrow 5:00 AM. I was fighting with connectivity today at 5:00 AM to access to the Plenary Meeting but I couldn’t. Please, receive my “post mortem” apologies. I’m afraid I might have a similar situation tomorrow, but anyway I’ll try it.
De: <ws2-so_ac-bounces at icann.org> en nombre de Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com>
Fecha: martes, 29 de agosto de 2017, 5:55 PM
Para: <ws2-so_ac at icann.org>, Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org>, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>, Thomas Rickert <thomas at rickert.net>
CC: MSSI Secretariat <mssi-secretariat at icann.org>
Asunto: [Ws2-so_ac] Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #31 on Thursday 31st @ 0500 UTC
Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #31 on Thursday 31st @ 0500 UTC
CALL DETAILS: Link to Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/mssi-projects
Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the Country Code if needed).
After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please MUTE your phone.
This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select *6 again.
0. Call Admin and Roll Call / Apologies (2min-
1. Welcome - Opening Remarks - Our aim and purpose for today's call (3-5 min-
2. Review (brief) of last meeting records here and any Action Items (5-10 min- SDB, FB)
SDB and FB to update document per comments for next meeting.
Refer here to our Google Doc and any list interaction on changes to draft text.
3. Primary Agenda Item - Discussion
min FB, CLO)
· Based upon the finalisation of our review of Public Comment documentation, this meeting will begin the consideration of any amendments to our recommendations and Final Report for CCWG consideration in September Plenary
Please see this Document for reference on this item (to be displayed in the call)
. Next Steps. Standing Item - (5 min- CLO)
· - CCWG still need to FINALLY determine if any changes to our report are significant or not.
- If significant changes are recommended, CCWG-Accountability WS2 may require a second public consultation. We however do *not* believe this will be the case.
- If changes are (as we predict) not significant, CCWG-Accountability WS2 can forward final recommendations to Chartering Organizations for approval, and then to the ICANN Board for consideration and adoption. Noting the timeline and Key milestone dates:- This will require that we lodge or Final Report by Sept 20th for consideration by the CCWG Plenary at our meeting on September 27th.
5. AOB / Meeting Schedule (5 min- CLO)
September Dates: (if required)
Thursday 7th @ 1300 UTC
Thursday 14th @1900 UTC
Cheryl Langdon-Orr ... (CLO)
_______________________________________________ Ws2-so_ac mailing list Ws2-so_ac at icann.org https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ws2-so_ac
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ws2-so_ac