[Ws2-so_ac] Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #31 on Thursday 31st @ 0500 UTC
yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Thu Aug 31 05:03:42 UTC 2017
Your apology will be noted Greg, thank you.
(MSSI) Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives
Projects & Operations Assistant.
ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email: yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
[cid:image001.png at 01D321DB.D71FDB60]
From: ws2-so_ac-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ws2-so_ac-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Greg Shatan
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:02 PM
To: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com>
Cc: MSSI Secretariat <mssi-secretariat at icann.org>; ws2-so_ac at icann.org; Thomas Rickert <thomas at rickert.net>
Subject: Re: [Ws2-so_ac] Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #31 on Thursday 31st @ 0500 UTC
Apologies, but 5 APAC-timed meetings in 3 days is too much for me, since I'm not in APAC.....
On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com<mailto:langdonorr at gmail.com>> wrote:
On 31 Aug. 2017 05:11, "Jorge Villa" <villa at reduniv.edu.cu<mailto:villa at reduniv.edu.cu>> wrote:
HI, good afternon/evening/morning
I’m travelling these days and I’m not sure to have Internet access to enter our next meeting Tomorrow 5:00 AM. I was fighting with connectivity today at 5:00 AM to access to the Plenary Meeting but I couldn’t. Please, receive my “post mortem” apologies. I’m afraid I might have a similar situation tomorrow, but anyway I’ll try it.
De: <ws2-so_ac-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ws2-so_ac-bounces at icann.org>> en nombre de Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com<mailto:langdonorr at gmail.com>>
Fecha: martes, 29 de agosto de 2017, 5:55 PM
Para: <ws2-so_ac at icann.org<mailto:ws2-so_ac at icann.org>>, Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org<mailto:sdelbianco at netchoice.org>>, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com<mailto:farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>>, Thomas Rickert <thomas at rickert.net<mailto:thomas at rickert.net>>
CC: MSSI Secretariat <mssi-secretariat at icann.org<mailto:mssi-secretariat at icann.org>>
Asunto: [Ws2-so_ac] Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #31 on Thursday 31st @ 0500 UTC
Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #31 on Thursday 31st @ 0500 UTC
CALL DETAILS: Link to Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/mssi-projects <https://participate.icann.org/mssi-projects>
Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the Country Code if needed).
After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please MUTE your phone.
This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select *6 again.
0. Call Admin and Roll Call / Apologies (2min-
1. Welcome - Opening Remarks - Our aim and purpose for today's call (3-5 min-
2. Review (brief) of last meeting records here and any Action Items (5-10 min- SDB, FB)
* SDB and FB to update document per comments for next meeting.
Refer here to our Google Doc and any list interaction on changes to draft text.
3. Primary Agenda Item - Discussion
min FB, CLO)
• Based upon the finalisation of our review of Public Comment documentation, this meeting will begin the consideration of any amendments to our recommendations and Final Report for CCWG consideration in September Plenary
Please see this Document[docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_spreadsheets_d_1uAjMUtnaigi5-2DzSMGmmIbvFNcPxGQC0cMB-5Fa7XskQfI_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=xjNMRR-fjlgBx7tqUEv8lZv2O9RJyMyqWkymcecegCUuwDxFVsW6VBuvkqKnS_lk&m=D0dpNHExUQ5hO8UcRq1-id2aw5mrdHPrdMZfQvkawhA&s=ZdCryn_73qeCB2-VfH4LcCd1R451vwgiXf96ByhtA0A&e=> for reference on this item (to be displayed in the call)
. Next Steps. Standing Item - (5 min- CLO)
• - CCWG still need to FINALLY determine if any changes to our report are significant or not.
- If significant changes are recommended, CCWG-Accountability WS2 may require a second public consultation. We however do *not* believe this will be the case.
- If changes are (as we predict) not significant, CCWG-Accountability WS2 can forward final recommendations to Chartering Organizations for approval, and then to the ICANN Board for consideration and adoption. Noting the timeline and Key milestone dates:- This will require that we lodge or Final Report by Sept 20th for consideration by the CCWG Plenary at our meeting on September 27th.
5. AOB / Meeting Schedule (5 min- CLO)
September Dates: (if required)
Thursday 7th @ 1300 UTC
Thursday 14th @1900 UTC
Cheryl Langdon-Orr ... (CLO)
_______________________________________________ Ws2-so_ac mailing list Ws2-so_ac at icann.org<mailto:Ws2-so_ac at icann.org> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ws2-so_ac
Ws2-so_ac mailing list
Ws2-so_ac at icann.org<mailto:Ws2-so_ac at icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2503 bytes
More information about the Ws2-so_ac