[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for our next Work Stream 2 - SOAC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #20 on Thursday, 9th February @ 05:00 UTC.

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Wed Feb 8 15:42:00 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I worked on the data capture and recommendation doc and did some
drafting, including ideas for recommendations. I briefed Farzaneh on
what I have done so far, so she will be able to go through this on the
call if necessary. I am unfortunately travelling back home from business
trip tomorrow and will be transiting to the airport at 6 am, when this
call is going to take place and won't have access to the internet, as
there would be no reception on my way to the airport (2 hours through
rural Bavaria). Apologies for not being able to make it. I hope I will
get some feedback to improve what I have already done.

Warm regards,

Tatiana