[Ws2-so_ac] Notes, recordings and transcript for SOAC Subgroup Meeting # 20 | 09 February 2017
mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Thu Feb 9 06:32:15 UTC 2017
The notes, recordings and transcripts for CCWG Accountability WS2 SO/AC Subgroup Meeting #20 – 09 February 2017 will be available here:
A copy of the action item and notes may be found below.
Multi-Stakeholder & Strategic Initiative Asst.
ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email: yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Notes: (Including relevant portions of chat):
0. Call Administration
• No audio only participants
• Attendance will taken from the AC room
1. Review of any AI's from call #19 on February 2nd
• see https://community.icann.org/x/XI3RAw
2. Any Updates:
3. Discussion, current DRAFT documentations readings and review.
a) Data Capture documentation of input materials from SOAC's
•As agreed in last week's call, while exploring methodology, we will review and discuss, the single topic from this track from the data capture exercise, 'Participation - mechanisms and methodologies', is for today's Agenda
• see reference drafts (PDF and Word) to be sent (if possible) to the email list from Farzaneh / Tatiana https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ws2-so_ac
• Farzaneh presented the work done this week on Participation by the drafting team
• Topic for next week: Internal review of accountability mechanisms of SO/AC
• No volunteer identified in the call to work on this topic. We'll ask for a volunteer through the mailing list.
ACTION (Farzaneh): send email to subgroup mailing list to call for volunteer to work on next topic: Internal review of accountability mechanisms of SO/AC
• Farzaneh: this is the last topic that needs work, and we can be done.
b) Here is the link to DataCapture and reccs google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O8giARUBR2qPNED7c-XbWVSZmtCbqE0HsXb5MPPhG5E/edit
4. Next Meeting and future Meeting schedule
• 16 February @ 13:00 UTC
• 02 March @ 05:00 UTC
• requesting additional meeting on 23 Feb @0500 UTC
5. AOB and review of any AI's.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ws2-so_ac