[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for this weeks call #21, Feb 16 at 1300 UTC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 23:24:26 UTC 2017

*Please join the Work Stream 2 -  SOAC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #21
 on Thursday, 16th February @ 13:00 UTC.*

*CALL DETAILS:Link to Adobe Connect:* https://participate.i
cann.org/mssi-projects
*Mobile: tel://1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535#
<//1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535#>*

*Agenda:*

0.  Call Administration  (2-5 min CLO)

1. Review of any AI's from call #20 on February 9th (2-5 min) CLO) see
https://community.icann.org/x/XI3RAw

2. Any Updates: (5 min CLO/FB )

3. Discussion,  current DRAFT documentations  readings and review.  (30-45
min FB/Steve/CLO)

a) Data Capture documentation of input materials from SOAC's - As agreed in
last week's call, while exploring methodology, we will review and discuss,
the single topic from this track from the data capture exercise, Internal
review of accountability mechanisms of SO/AC  is for today's  Agenda... see
reference drafts sent earlier today to the email list from Farzaneh. NOTING
that time permitting we will begin discussing this draft and  will work on
it until next week when we should plan to finalize it and discuss with the
group ( proposing that we take  a ST consensus call then to allow us to
approve the draft on track on working plan) email list URL,
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ws2-so_ac

. Here is the link to google doc : https://docs.google.com/docu
ment/d/1O8giARUBR2qPNED7c-XbWVSZmtCbqE0HsXb5MPPhG5E/edit?usp=sharing

4. Next Meeting and future Meeting schedule  (2 min CLO)

·  02 March @ 05:00 UTC

Other dates and times arranged by staff TBC

5. AOB and review of any AI's.  (3 min CLO)