[Ws2-so_ac] Updated draft 1.3 of our report, for our 2-March call

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Feb 28 14:30:29 UTC 2017

Thanks for the reviewing that many of you have already done.  (not so much over last 4 days, however …)

In the attached docs/PDF for version 1.3, dated 28-Feb-2017:

We added previously provided responses from the RSSAC.

Added a mention of the Bylaws required independent review of AC/Sos other than the GAC.  (page 3)

Added a placeholder for Executive Summary

Here are ways you can continue to suggest edits:

2. Mark-up the attached Word Doc Draft 1.3 (use track changes, please).

3. Suggest edits or comments on the Google Doc Draft 1.3 at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WppuLbVxfrRBx09hyDVYwj_yeyW78M7esiSv9InmK8U/edit?usp=sharing

—Steve, Cheryl, and Farzi