[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for this week's call #16 at 1300 UTC Jan 12th.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:53:39 UTC 2017

*Please join the Work Stream 2 -  SOAC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #16
on Thursday, 12th January @ 13:00 UTC.*

*CALL DETAILS:Link to Adobe Connect:* https://participate.i
cann.org/mssi-projects
*Mobile: tel://1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535#
<//1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535#>*

*Agenda:*

0.  Call Administration  (2-5 min CLO)

*apologies received from:- Farzaneh Badii

1. Review of any AI's from call #15 on December 15th (2-5 min CLO) see
https://community.icann.org/x/FJTDAw

2. Updates: (5 min CLO /SDB)

      *  Input from the Survey sent to SOandAC's

      * Any Sub Team Activities since our last call

3. Discussion,  current DRAFT documentations  readings and review.  (30-40
min SDB/CLO)

a) Data Capture documentation of input materials from SOAC's <LINK to doc
to be inserted here, and will be sent under separate cover to our list ASAP>

b) Overall Reporting See https://docs.google.com/do
cument/d/14XrP2QiGv04qNtn_EuOR3nEc6uAN2ySlpQM5f69PNI8/edit?u
sp=sharing[docs.google.com]

     - track 1. Review and discuss time line and process for Drafting ST1
to conduct Data Capture and Develop Recommendations to improve SO and AC
processes for accountability, transparency, and participation that are
helpful to prevent capture.

     - track 2.  Evaluate the proposed “Mutual Accountability Roundtable”
to assess its viability and, if viable, undertake the necessary actions to
implement it.  The preliminary conclusion in the  doc on page 4

     - track 3.  Assess whether the Independent Review Process (IRP) should
be applied to SO & AC activities.------ The preliminary conclusion in the
doc on page 5 -----> Discussion regarding this outcome and CCWG Plenary.

4. Next Meeting and future Meeting schedule  (2 min CLO)

      o  19 January @ 1900 UTC.  TBC

      o  26 January @ 13:00 UTC

5. AOB and review of any AI's.  (3 min CLO)