[Ws2-so_ac] Agenda for our next call Thursday Jan 26 at 1300 UTC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:39:36 UTC 2017

*Please join the Work Stream 2 -  SOAC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #18
on Thursday, 26th January @ 13:00 UTC.*

*CALL DETAILS:Link to Adobe Connect:* https://participate.i
cann.org/mssi-projects
*Mobile: tel://1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535#
<//1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535#>*

*Agenda:*

0.  Call Administration  (2-5 min CLO)

1. Review of any AI's from call #16 on January 12th @1300 UTC  (2-5 min)
CLO) see  https://community.icann.org/x/FJTDAw

2. Any Updates: (5 min CLO/FB /SDB)

3. Discussion,  current DRAFT documentations  readings and review.  (30-45
min FB/SDB/CLO)

a) Data Capture documentation of input materials from SOAC's - As agreed in
last week's call, while exploring methodology, we will review and discuss,
the sample topic from this track from the data capture exercise,
'Transparency' see reference drafts attached to the email from Steve
DelBianco received to list https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ws2-so_ac
earlier today.

4. Next Meeting and future Meeting schedule  (2 min CLO)

·  02 February @ 19:00 UTC

·  09 February @ 05:00 UTC

·  16 February @ 13:00 UTC

·  02 March @ 05:00 UTC

5. AOB and review of any AI's.  (3 min CLO)