[Ws2-so_ac] Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #32, 7th Sept @13:00 UTC

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Thu Sep 7 12:39:29 UTC 2017

Here are links to our two current documents, for review during our upcoming call:

Our response to public comments, which has gone through two readings (link<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uAjMUtnaigi5-zSMGmmIbvFNcPxGQC0cMB_a7XskQfI/edit#gid=639129231>)

Our updated draft recommendations, which have gone through one reading (link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sT6SscZLT7VK2rVFOMPaiK1Qd8vlVLkm0boRX7I8ru0/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs>)

From: <ws2-so_ac-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ws2-so_ac-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com<mailto:farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 11:14 PM
To: "ws2-so_ac at icann.org<mailto:ws2-so_ac at icann.org>" <ws2-so_ac at icann.org<mailto:ws2-so_ac at icann.org>>
Subject: [Ws2-so_ac] Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #32, 7th Sept @13:00 UTC

Please join the Work Stream 2 - SO/AC Accountability Subgroup Meeting #32 on Thursday, 7 September @ 13:00 UTC.

CALL DETAILS: Link to Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/mssi-projects <https://participate.icann.org/mssi-projects>

Mobile: tel://1-712-770-4218<tel:(712)%20770-4218>*,,2731447485#
Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the option to Dial Out to your Phone. Enter your Phone Number* (Remember to change the Country Code if needed).

After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please MUTE your phone.
This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad. To UNMUTE select *6 again.

Agenda

0. Call Admin and Roll Call / Apologies (2min-  CLO )  Apologies

1. Welcome - Opening Remarks - Our aim and purpose for today's call (3-5 min-  CLO)

2. Review (brief) of last meeting  records here and any Action Items (5-10 min- SDB, FB)
SDB and FB have updated the document per comments.

3. Primary Agenda Item - Discussion (25 -35 min SDB, FB, CLO)
 Based upon the finalisation of our review of Public Comment documentation, this meeting will begin the finalization of our report and consider to submit  Final Report for CCWG consideration in September Plenary

- CCWG still need to FINALLY determine if any changes to our report are significant or not.

- If changes are (as we predict) not significant, CCWG-Accountability WS2 can forward final recommendations to Chartering Organizations for approval, and then to the ICANN Board for consideration and adoption. Noting the timeline and Key milestone dates:- This will require that we lodge or Final Report by Sept 20th for consideration by the CCWG Plenary at our meeting on September  27th.

Best
Farzaneh