[Ws2-so_ac] WS2 Sub Group on AC_SO_Accountability Plenary Draft Report (Final) to the CCWG-Accountability WS2 for consideration at our September CCWG Meeting.

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Sun Sep 17 09:19:29 UTC 2017

Dear Cheryl, Farzaneh and Steve,

Thank you very much for this report and for leading the subgroup to arrive into this excellent piece of work.

Your leadership has been exemplary. I would also like to thank everyone in the subgroup for their tireless work and dedication but most of all their openness and willingness to reach the consensus reflected on this work.

We take note of the caveat mentioned and look forward to the discussion and, hopefully, final sign off by our plenary.

Once again, thank you very much for your work and dedication, specially through these challenging times you all have been going through lately.

Kind regards,

León

Enviado desde mi iPhone