[Ws2-staff_acct] Further Postponement - Staff Accountability

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Sep 12 04:48:14 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Avri and I have been conferring and have noted that the staff paper on this
matter is still not available.  As such, we propose to postpone this
meeting until the paper is available.

We are discussing the delays with the staff and we hope the paper is
available soon. It's important to acknowledge that I at least have no
concerns with the people doing the work - but I would have appreciated
ICANN as a whole devoting more resource to this process, which is now
introducing material delays to our work.

best,
Jordan

Jordan Carter - co-rapporteur for CCWG WS2 Staff Accountability