[Ws2-staff_acct] Fwd: Response for WS2 Sub Group on Staff Accountability.

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:35:48 UTC 2017

Thanks Avri

These documents are actually very interesting and from tone and content
it becomes clear that there is a strong us , (meaning ICANN.org staff),
and them, (meaning ICANN community).

It's highly appropriate for a mid-sized corporation, the key question is
if this is the right approach for a  multi stakeholder governance
context. Personally I think that gives the current staff/community
relationship reality, it is not.

Yours

Klaus