[Ws2-staff_acct] Draft Agenda for Week 8 22 Feb 2017 0500 UTC

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Tue Feb 21 23:34:14 UTC 2017

Apologies that I most likely will not be able to be on the call today.  But I do want to reiterate that the registries are still working on a response to the ICANN staff questions which I hope to have more information on in the next couple of days.  As stated on the last call, the registries are working on a revised letter to the ICANN board that discusses these issues in a politically sensitive manner as to not implicate any individual staff members.

I hope to expand more on the list with specific edits to the responses as soon as we are given a green light from the registries.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad