[CCWG-ACCT] GAO meeting request

Carrie Devorah carriedev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:04:21 UTC 2015

Has Brenda been hacked in that I have received over a dozen of the
cancelled email?

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> wrote:

> It was mentioned on today's CWG call.
>
> Greg
>
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Okay that's news to me as I don't even think it was mentioned on the CWG.
>> Maybe ccwg Co-Chairs are doing great deal of courtesy in the first place ;-)
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> sent from Google nexus 4
>> kindly excuse brevity and typos.
>> On 2 Apr 2015 13:14, <Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch> wrote:
>>
>>>  Although our CCWG Chairs surely will know, just to note that the CWG
>>> already have gone through an GAO interview and hence could have some advice
>>> ready…
>>>

>>> Jorge

Sincerely
CARRIE Devorah
 562 688 2883

DISCLAIMER :
With the continuing crossing and interfacing of platforms both on & off
line both with & without our knowledge nor approval to note nothing sent
over the Internet anymore is ever private nor should be presumed to be so.
If it is that much of a secret, say nothing. If you must? Take a lesson
from our military- hand write the note, chew then swallow