[CCWG-ACCT] Canceled: CCWG Accountability LEGAL SubTeam Meeting (Wednesdays 15:00 UTC)

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Fri Apr 3 17:14:43 UTC 2015

Dear Co-chairs,

can you please advise the gentleman from Thailand that most E-Mail programs
have a Delete button (usually in the form of a trash can) and that he may be able to mark
messages with the mouse pointer and then delete them by clicking said button.

This would be a much more efficient use of his precious time (where apparently every
second counts) than harassing the hard-working staff.

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini

> On Apr 3, 2015, at 04:17, Drew Noyes <drewnoyes at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Brenda Brewer,
>
> This is the second email I have sent to you in the last six months requesting that you do not send multiple copies of the same email to my account. This time I received more than a dozen copies of your email. Whatever email system you're using needs to be changed. As a volunteer I am satisfied for committing time to help these projects in groups, but I don't want to spend time like this.
>
> Thank you for your immediate attention to this.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Drew Noyes (Thailand Law Firm)
> One Stop Service Center Co Ltd
> Pattaya Thailand
>
>> On Friday, April 3, 2015, Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org> wrote:
>> This Meeting has changed.  Please see new calendar invite.  Thank you!  ~~Brenda

[...]