[CCWG-ACCT] Reference for legal subteam

Jacob Malthouse jacob at bigroom.ca
Tue Apr 7 18:15:44 UTC 2015

The Special Accountability Meeting could provide an ongoing avenue to make
improvements to the accountability process and/or to respond to unforeseen
issues without resorting to a wholesale review. In that sense it could
provide an additional layer of certainty.

Jacob Malthouse
Co-founder & Director, Big Room Inc.
778-960-6527
www.bigroom.ca