[CCWG-ACCT] Objection to our present work planning

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Fri Apr 10 12:21:31 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs Leon and Thomas,

I wish to thank your third Co-Chair for his email, below, which I
feel even though content-free warrants wider circulation.

For the record, ANY decision taken in the Wg needs at least 2
readings, hence the non-objection comment below makes things even
worse.

Reiterating that we have a deadline as argument against objections
against such deadline shows that your colleague does not get it, or
worse, intransigence.

That said, I also do NOT recall ANY prior discussion about the date
of the F2F in Buenos Aires, never mind after my objection.

el

On 2015-04-10 12:50, Mathieu Weill wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> This is to mention that, as co chairs, we are closely monitoring this
> discussion. As you know, we introduced this new work plan during the
> last CCWG call, meeting at the time no objection. We are however
> receptive to the concerns raised and welcome constructive inputs.
>
> Since I have just finished our CCWG-CWG co-chair coordination call, I
> can however confirm that the main reason for meeting the target date we
> set in Istanbul remains very much up to date : the CWG needs clarity on
> our proposals to confirm its own options. Delay on our side might
> jeopardize their timeline, which in turn affects the ICG, etc.
>
> We will get back to the group on Monday, once we also have greater
> clarity on the status of work party progress.
>
> Thanks to all of you for your commitment and inputs, which we encourage
> to focus on the working party inputs at this precise point.
>
> Mathieu

[...]

PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/