[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-ACCT request for information on CEP

Samantha Eisner Samantha.Eisner at icann.org
Fri Apr 10 19:35:11 UTC 2015

Hi Becky - the Cooperative Engagement Process is set forth here:
https://www.icann.org/en/news/irp/cep-11apr13-en.pdf.

ICANN is now publishing updates as it relates to items that are within the
CEP process, and those updates can be found on the IRP document page, at
the top (including archives) at
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/accountability/irp-en.

There is also a reference to the Cooperative Engagement Process within the
Bylaws on the IRP (Art IV, Section 3, paras 15-17)
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/governance/bylaws-en/#IV.

Best,

Sam