[CCWG-ACCT] CWG input to our group

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 22:34:35 UTC 2015

Dr. Lisse (or should I be addressing the Co-Chairs?)

Of course I've seen your emails regarding your "objection," and I have
responded to them, constructively.  And you know that, as you have
responded to me in that thread.  I'm sorry that your memory has failed you
in that instance.

Saying that you "disagree with the summary" in no way conveys any
relationship or relevance to your objections to the work plan.  It's an
entirely opaque statement.  At least now you have conveyed that it is
linked, in some apparently inexpressible way to your "objection".  I
thought you might have had some specific disagreement with the summary
itself, which might have been illuminating.  I see that is not the case, so
there's nothing further I need to know.

Thank you for your reply (or rather your email to the Co-Chairs, since you
chose not to reply to my direct question, for reasons unbeknownst to me).

Best regards,

Greg Shatan