[CCWG-ACCT] CWG input to our group

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Tue Apr 14 05:43:09 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

There is significant dissent of even some of the major contributors,
in which now Ms Gross (an observer) joins.

Would you please advise the gentleman though my attention span has
shortened over the age, my memory is working very well, thank you
very much.  Never mind the fact that opacity may lie in the eyes of
the beholder.

el

On 2015-04-13 23:34 , Greg Shatan wrote:
> Dr.  Lisse (or should I be addressing the Co-Chairs?)
>
> Of course I've seen your emails regarding your "objection," and I
> have responded to them, constructively.  And you know that, as you
> have responded to me in that thread.  I'm sorry that your memory
> has failed you in that instance.
>
> Saying that you "disagree with the summary" in no way conveys any
> relationship or relevance to your objections to the work plan.
> It's an entirely opaque statement.  At least now you have conveyed
> that it is linked, in some apparently inexpressible way to your
> "objection".  I thought you might have had some specific
> disagreement with the summary itself, which might have been
> illuminating.  I see that is not the case, so there's nothing
> further I need to know.
>
> Thank you for your reply (or rather your email to the Co-Chairs,
> since you chose not to reply to my direct question, for reasons
> unbeknownst to me).
>
> Best regards,
>
> Greg Shatan

[...]