[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda and dcoument for today< meeting

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Tue Apr 14 09:54:43 UTC 2015

Kavouss,
thank you for your message and let me also thank you for attention to this and your dedication to the project.

I guess that we can fix most of the points you raised. I expect a lot of clarification from the presentation by the law firms later today.

Please find a few remarks below.

- We have discussed 9.3. of the AOC on a few occasions and there was no objection at the time, but the CCWG as well as the GAC certainly can voice their concerns on this, if any.
- We will discuss ST 18 extensively during today’s call.
- The thresholds are proposals that will be discussed by the group.

Kind regards,
Thomas