[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda and dcoument for today< meeting

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:20:45 UTC 2015

A "fundamental" bylaw is one that is more difficult to change than a
regular bylaw.  For instance, there would be a higher threshold for a vote
to change a fundamental bylaws.

The content of a fundamental bylaw can be just about anything.  However,
usually fundamental bylaws cover things that are essential to the nature of
the organization.

Greg