[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda and dcoument for today< meeting

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Apr 14 12:24:42 UTC 2015

Thanks Greg.

I think we've also used the term "golden bylaw" in the past to
describe a similar concept.

Best,
Keith

On Apr 14, 2015, at 2:22 PM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com<mailto:gregshatanipc at gmail.com>> wrote:

A "fundamental" bylaw is one that is more difficult to change than a regular bylaw.  For instance, there would be a higher threshold for a vote to change a fundamental bylaws.

The content of a fundamental bylaw can be just about anything.  However, usually fundamental bylaws cover things that are essential to the nature of the organization.

Greg