[CCWG-ACCT] Further Objection to the Methodology

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:28:14 UTC 2015

Dear Allé,
I also support Dr. EL and is of the same view .In addition I support him as
mentioned in his previous message why the legal firm did not provide these
slide much in adavance of the conference call.
I also do not agree with the tone nor with the way the legal firm replied
to the questions.
We should work closely , freindly, with mutual respect and spirit of
civility
Kavouss