[CCWG-ACCT] FW: [WP1] Comments and questions on legal docs

Samantha Eisner Samantha.Eisner at icann.org
Wed Apr 15 21:56:25 UTC 2015

Dear CCWG members,

On a legal sub-team call I committed to identify those questions that seem more ripe for legal inputs as opposed to conversation among the CCWG members or sub-groups.

I think that Question 5, 7 and 8 are more questions for the accountability team as opposed to needing legal advice in the first instance.  I propose that the attorneys NOT be asked to address these in the first instance to focus their attention on the more legally based questions posed below.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best,

Sam