[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] community powers comparison: designator & membership model - what powers can we create and how to enforce them?

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Apr 16 04:31:35 UTC 2015

Hi there - if it's four or so hours that is still OK. But aside from that,
too late, and we won't ask people to read it as a late paper.

I'd like to emphasise that that's OK - the input is primarily for a debate
that the CCWG as a whole is having, and so this work will be a very useful
tool for that.

thanks,
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *