[CCWG-ACCT] ISTACC call 2015-04-15

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Apr 16 08:03:40 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

I read page 26 as Mr Shatan stating (who is not an appointed member
of any SO/AC nevermind ccNSO, he's just the hired gund to take
.SUCKS down) did not wish to deal with it, that he did not recall it
had even been "promised" to be investigated (though since he can't
be bothered to spell my name right, in spite of having numerous
email exchanges with me, so I doubt he even looked), and Mr McAuley
preferring to deal with other issues first.

There is no attendance list attached, so I don't even know who
participated, but since when does a sub-team make substantive
decisions? Never mind its composition?

This is THE fundamental question upon which the only topic of
relevance for ccTLDs rests and as per my below email it most
certainly is within scope.

Hence, I reiterate my DEMAND that this topic be referred for legal
research.

el