[CCWG-ACCT] Quality of our proposal will suffer from this pace that leaves no time for consideration and meaningful evaluation

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:51:43 UTC 2015

Robin and others
I also support your idea and proposal that the CCWG and CWG need to
coordinate the activities
Too much pressure . too harsh activities
too little time to study. too little time to be abale to raise questions
and too little time to answer those question
RUSH RUSH AND RUSH
Dear co -chairs
It just does not work
You push to provide something to  public  to commentt.
But what we are cooking is so vague, ambigeous, incomplete and
contradictory the the comments would not be productive
Pls reconsider the pace ,the speed and think of some level but minimum
level of acceptable qusality
We just collect contradictory views and put them together
Let us review the matter
There is NO RUSH
Kavouss