[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG ACCT Meeting | 08:00 UTC | 24 April

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Thu Apr 16 13:48:08 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

it's even worse than what Mr Arasteh describes. In my time zone it looks
like:

Tue 2015-04-21
20:00 - 22:00 CCWG ACCT Call

Wed 2015-04-22
12:00 - 13:00 Stress Tests WG weekly meeting
14:00 - 15:00 ISTACC CALL
16:00 - 18:00 Legal SubTeam Meeting

Thu 2015-04-23
05:00 - 07:00 CCWG ACCT Call
12:00 - 13:00 CCWG ACCT Call
20:00 - 23:00 CCWG ACCT Call

Fri 2015-04-24
09:00 - 11:00 CCWG ACCT Call
13:00 - 14:00 CCWG ACCT Call
17:00 - 20:00 CCWG ACCT Call

For the record I am renewing my objection against proceeding in such
a haphazard manner which does not permit thoughtful deliberations,
and which excludes participation by all.

I am starting to wonder...

greetings, el

On 2015-04-16 14:17, Kavouss Arasteh wrote:
> Dear Co-Chair
> What does it mean to have two meeting each of two hours with two hours
> of interval on Friday 24 April?
> Pls clarify the usefulness of these two almost consequtive meetings
> Kavouss

PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/