[CCWG-ACCT] Delegation / redelegation and scope of CCWG (Was:Re: ISTACC call 2015-04-15)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:45:18 UTC 2015

Mathueu
Thank you very much fir your kind and helpful reply to Dr.
Pls advise if the issue if delegation and re delegation is outside the scope of CCWG then where thus important issue could be addressed.
Di you also consider the issue of revocation as part if this package?
Regards
Kaviyss

Sent from my iPhone