[CCWG-ACCT] Freeze document - section 8 - work stream 2

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Apr 17 15:57:33 UTC 2015

Dear all,

You may find the work stream 2 documents on the draft report wiki page at
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Draft+Report

.DOC -
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/52897394/20150417_CCWG_Sec
tion8_WS2-clean.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1429285839554&api=v2

.PDF -
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/52897394/20150417_CCWG_Sec
tion8_WS2-clean.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1429285869379&api=v2

Best regards

Alice