[CCWG-ACCT] Freeze document - section 8 - work stream 2

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:28:07 UTC 2015

I cannot remember DIDP being mentioned, there are defined conditions for
nondisclosure, I notice.. which may well be worth reviewing.

The condition copied below is interesting...

Internal information that, if disclosed, would or would be likely to
compromise the integrity of ICANN's deliberative and decision-making
process by inhibiting the candid exchange of ideas and communications,
including internal documents, memoranda, and other similar communications
to or from ICANN Directors,ICANN Directors'
Advisors,ICANN staff, ICANNconsultants, ICANNcontractors, and ICANNagents.

RD