[CCWG-ACCT] Freeze document - section 8 - work stream 2

Https Card -Internet Identity Card contact at httpscard.com
Fri Apr 17 19:09:42 UTC 2015

Mathieu,

Thank you for all your hard work and your dedication.

Best regards, and be safe and well.

Michael

Michael Benaudis - President & Founder
Internet Identity Card © - Https Card Ltd ®
Official blog: www.internetidentitycard.com
Offical Internet ID card website: www.httpscard.com
suite 312a cotton exchange- bixteth street
liverpool L39LQ
united kingdom
E: ∙ contact at httpscard.com
USA: +12027604770 ∙ UK: +441503505055