[CCWG-ACCT] Frozen Draft Report

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Mon Apr 20 14:12:08 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

I remain confused by Thomas' advice.

>From the charter:

	The Chair(s) shall be responsible for designating each
	position as having one of the following designations:

	a) Full Consensus - a position where no minority disagrees;
	identified by an absence of objection

	b) Consensus - a position where a small minority disagrees,
	but most agree

I quite doubt that we shall need advice from our legal SubTeam what
EACH POSITION means.

	[...]  In the absence of Full Consensus, the Chair(s) should
	allow for the submission of minority viewpoint(s) and these,
	along with the consensus view, shall be included in the
	report.  [...]

I quite doubt that we shall need advice from our legal SubTeam whether
an interim report is a report.

Oh, this reminds me, I want to join the Legal SubTeam.

greetings, el

On 2015-04-20 14:54, Thomas Rickert wrote:
> Dear Eberhard,
> it is not foreseen in our charter to have minority views for other
> scenarios than the consensus recommendations. I suggest you use the
> public comment period to voice your concerns or indicate your preference
> where our report is providing options as I am sure many of the
> colleagues in the CCWG and their respective groups will do.
>
> Thomas
>
> ---
> rickert.net <http://rickert.net>
[...]