[CCWG-ACCT] Frozen Draft Report

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Mon Apr 20 14:43:14 UTC 2015

Dear Eberhard,
feel free to call me by my name.

The process you are describing will be invoked if and when it comes to determining the level of consensus in the group. Typically, a consensus call is conducted by the chair(s) for this purpose. We are not at that stage yet. We are still in the process of gathering information and deliberating in preparation of what might become a consensus position. Should there be no consensus at that very point in time, we might have minority reports.
Thomas

---
rickert.net